65 million people in the U.S. are responsible for the care of a family member – a father, a mother, a brother, a sister. For those caregivers, finding the time to sit and read a book seems impossible. UNTIL NOW.
This book is not about loss. This book is to help you:
- Feel more secure in the hospital environment
- Minimize fear and savor time spent with loved ones
- Be your own advocate, companion and coach
- Protect your energy as you care for others
- Be most helpful to your loved one when they need you most